Sunday, February 4, 2007

Gavin is looking really good today! He is awake quite a lot today, but staying happy, peaceful and comfortable. He usually gets agitated if he's awake for long because of the vent tube down his throat, which is why they have to sedate him most of the time. Today he's just hangin' out and accepting the tube I guess. It's really nice to see him awake and comfortable! It's so hard when you see him agitated and there's nothing you can do!:(

His nurse today is Lisa, she's really good to him! She said if he stays happy, she's going to work on letting me hold him! Yea!!! It's been sooo long! The only problem is that it's kind of like eating a cookie after being good on a diet; one is not enough! But, I'll take it if I can hold the little guy!

The guys haven't left yet. It's hard for me to let them go! Hopefully the roads are good for driving. Say a prayer for safety for them and Grandma & Grandpa (They just left.)

I just want to let you know how much we appreciate your messages! I really want to respond personally to each one, but then I'd be on the computer too long! But, just know we love hearing from you and think of you and your words often! God has really blessed us with such loving, caring and humorous friends & family!

Love ya, Alicia

No comments: