Saturday, February 10, 2007

I made it home! It sure was hard to leave Gavin, but wonderful to be home again and to see the guys! It's been a month since I've been home and it felt weird driving up the driveway! I spent the first couple of hours cleaning and picking up! I think the house has missed me too! Joel and the Grandmas have done a great job, but it's that 'control thing' making it's way back! So, after I got that out of my system, we were able to have some fun!

The boys had made me some welcome home pictures! That was nice to come home to! Gavin was having a good day so far when I left. We had a 'talk' before I left and he promised to be good! I left a note to the staff above his bed. It said "My mommy will be gone for a few days. Please take extra good care of me. I will need lots of love and attention! Mommy Thanks you! Love, Gavin." I know he will be taken care of, but it made me feel better leaving them a reminder!

Have a great weekend! I plan on it with my boys! God Bless You All!

Love, Alicia

No comments: