Friday, February 2, 2007

I was given some good medicine today! It has lifted my spirits and Gavin's too I think. The medicine is called "Caleb". He came today with Grandma O. The joyful sounds of a three year old and the bounding energy is music to our ears! Ask me how I feel about the noise in a few days, but today it sounds wonderful! He was "missing Mama", so they came a day earlier than the other guys.

Still no news from Dr. Bove. He's a busy guy! So, we're still waiting.....He said he would look at Gavin's echo today and make a decision hopefully.

Gavin is doing really well today, being kept very comfortable. He's been a good boy too, no scaring his mom or the nurses with getting mad which usually brings his oxygen level down! So, we are all having a relaxing day.

Thankyou for your continued prayers and messages! We really appreciate them! God is Good!

Love ya, Alicia

No comments: