Monday, March 12, 2007

Gavin made his big move this afternoon! We are very excited and thankful! He is now in moderate care and seems to like it! He is in a room with two other patients. He's been moving around like mad and occasionally smiling! So, he must be feeling well.

I wasn't able to update yesterday because the computers were down, actually they are still down, but a kind lady I have met in the family resource center who always feels bad for me since we've been here so long is letting me use her personal computer! How thoughtful!

It was nice having Joel here this weekend! We both got to hold Gavin a couple times which is like heaven! It sure is nice having that vent out!

Well, I don't want to wear out my welcome on her computer. Hope you all have a great day! Thanks for your prayers! Oh, Michal continues to improve as well! Yea!!!

Love, Alicia

No comments: