Monday, June 15, 2009

Pray For Jaxson!

My heart belongs to 5 guys:



But there is a 6th little guy that has stolen my heart!



Jaxson is an inspirational little man, who I've had the pleasure of 'meeting' through this wonderful world of blogging. He and his mom have made quite an impression on me and I am so thankful to call them my friends!

Tuesday morning Jaxson will be going in for surgery. I'm asking that you please pray for Jax and his family and maybe even visit their site ("Jaxson's Fight", which the link is found on the left sidebar of my blog) to offer them words of comfort. Jax and his family have gone through a lot with Jaxson's health and they have a trying road ahead of them as well! Jax reminds me a lot of Gavin, because they have both encountered similiar trials. Please lift him and his family up in prayer! I pray for only the best for this adorable child, who has captured my heart!

THANK YOU!!!


"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-17

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Praying!

Lacey said...

Hi there, thanks for the prayers. The tube their putting in in six weeks is a button that is really low, it only sticks up 1/8 of an inch out of his side so I'm hoping it will be easier to take care of.