This life can be tough! There can be many obstacles that seem to get in our way. Sometimes it seems like we will never catch a break....(like a break from all this sickness that Gavin keeps having! UGH!).....but we have to remember a few important rules to keep ourselves afloat!
Gavin seems to have the recipe for dealing with life's struggles. Here are some lessons that he has learned in his short life:
1) Sometimes we need the help of family, friends and God to keep us from falling down!
2) Remember to protect your faith (and face) when you are getting hit with a tough decision or trial!
3) As you protect yourself from what comes at you, remember to keep a look out for the blessings that also come along with each trial!
4) Find joy and something to celebrate in every single day!
5) Take time to close your eyes and pray throughout the day!
6) Sometimes a nap is all we really need!
7) Always remember that all fights and trials do come to an end. Fight hard and with a good attitude.....then it won't seem quite as tough as you thought it was! And, always try to keep a smile on your face!
Gavin may have been given a tough road to fight, but he sure does have some great lessons to teach!
Thanks Gavin! You are such a blessing!
"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith." 2 Timothy 4:7