Monday, August 1, 2011

We're leaving on a jet plane!

I have been a blog slacker this summer! I guess I've just been concentrating on family and my boys.....so I guess that's a great thing to spend time on if I'm not blogging! Right?!

But, since I haven't been blogging, I also haven't been keeping a chronicle of our life, or keeping friends and family up to date with what's been going on with us. There has been lots to share, but sharing time with each other has been my focus this summer.

So.....many of you probably don't know that, Lord willing, we are about to leave to go on Gavin's Make-A-Wish trip! And, we are so excited!




Here is Gavin researching all there is to do at Disney:



I think he's a little overwhelmed about all of our options! I know that I am! I'm also a little overwhelmed about packing all of Gavin's supplies up, and also about taking him on an airplane! Yikes! Pray that he tolerates all the excitement!

We are so thankful for this opportunity and we can't wait to make some wonderful memories together!



We'll fill you in on our trip when we get home! May all of you be blessed with as wonderful of a week as we plan on having! Wish we could take all of you with us! Love and Hugs until we meet again! :)


"The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen." Revelation 22:21

8 comments:

Colleen said...

I'm so excited for you and Gavin! He looks like a happy boy!

Carole Doty said...

I am praying for safe travel and that Gavin enjoys the plane ride, as well as all the excitement at Disney! See you on Thursday!!!

I love you all.

Mom

Debbie said...

Omgosh.....he looks SO good, and so handsome with his cute haircut!
Wishing your family a seamless, wonderful memory making adventure!

Can't wait to see the pics!

xoxo
Deb and Hudson

Cammie Heflin said...

Have a great time! Disney is sooo accommodating to special needs :)

Lacey said...

Oh so jealous! I love that place. Eat lots of ice cream for us!! I hope you do ok with the heat, because Lord knows its going to be even hotter than it was for us in May. He'll do great on the plane, just like Jax did!

Stephanie said...

oh you're going to have a great time! Will be praying that everything goes smoothly and this trip ends up being one of the best family memories you have.

Alicia said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Have a blast and make lots of great memories!

And, I have been a major blog slacker too. I'm happy to know I'm not the only one! :-)

Cindy Lichtenberg said...

That is really cool! I hope you have a great time! I can't wait to see the pictures. Have fun!