Sunday, March 25, 2007

I'm back with Gavin again. He's doing well today. I guess he was fussy yesterday, but fairly content today. Grandma and Grandpa O. visited with him all day yesterday, so I was glad he got some loving while I was gone! I think we are going to have some issues with Gavin when we finally get him home. He doesn't really care for clothes anymore. I put him in a little hospital gown before I left on Thursday and was told by his nurse later that he acted really uncomfortable and got quite sweaty. After she took it off he was fine. Maybe that's why Gavin is taking his time getting out of here, he's waiting for summer so that he can go without a shirt! Also, he has become quite a night owl! He used to sleep so good at home.

In fact we had to wake him a lot of the time to feed him. Now he likes to stay up and play most of the night! Oh well, at least we'd be home! I hope you are all having a great Sunday! Thankyou for your prayers! Continue to pray that Gavin tolerates med decreases and that his lungs stay clear!

Have a great day!

Love, Alicia

No comments: