Saturday, November 8, 2008
I received an award!
I was given a blogger award by a fellow blogger. Her site is www.josieandme.blogspot.com I love her site and feel honored that she feels the same about mine! Thank you Shan! I give it right back to ya! I'm so inspired by you and Marie and look forward to checking in on you guys daily!
These are the rules that I am to follow:
1) Pass this award on to other bloggers whose blogs I enjoy reading.
2) List six things about me.
I'm passing this award on to the following blogs:
1) TCM sweetlittlelamb.blogspot.com
2) New Kind Of Normal newkindofnormal.blogspot.com
3) By God's Grace annabelgrace.blogspot.com
4) Head and Heart annetteselden.blogspot.com
5) Hennhouse hennhouse.blogspot.com
6) Waiting for Happy babybolte.blogspot.com
I love visiting these sites and always come away from them with my heart more full! I have also learned a lot by reading their sites. Check them out!
Here are six things that you may not know about me:
1) As a child I was very afraid of sharks. I would even get frightened while swimming in our pool at night, thinking that a shark was about to get me! I'm no longer afraid of sharks. This fear has been replaced by the fear of losing a loved one, especially one of my children.
2) I love the color green! The way our house is decorated will show evidence of this!
3) I also love leaves and trees! Again, our home will show evidence of this.
4) I have a habit of counting things. I count stairs, cars that go by, colors on an object.....etc. I even add up the numbers on a digital clock! I guess I have a thing for numbers, which is surprising since I wasn't that great at math past the eighth grade! Some people think I'm crazy when I tell them this. They may be right, but I just tell them that I'm obviously pretty good at multi-tasking since I can do it and still get a lot done and no one even knows that I'm doing it! My favorite numbers are 5, 3 and 7(in that order).
5) My favorite person in the Bible would probably be Moses. He was such a humble man who did not feel worthy of all God had called him to do. But, he trusted God and did what he was told inspite of not having the confidence to do them. I pray that if asked to have such faith, I would be able to do these things and put all my trust in the Lord!
6) I am not a picky eater, but I am a picky drinker. I hate coffee and tea! And, I only drink milk occasionally because it's good for me. My choice of beverage is almost always water.
So, there you have it! Now you know a little bit more about me. I'm weirder than you thought I was, right?! Oh well. :) For those of you who received this award from me, Thanks for sharing your heart with the world through your blog! And, I'll be looking forward to learning a little bit more about you too!
Also, please continue to pray for Gavin. He's still sick, although getting better VERY SLOWLY. I hate to see him feeling miserable! He's been through so much already in his short life and it breaks my heart to see him suffer anymore! Thank you for your prayers! Have a great weekend!