Saturday, May 12, 2007

Home Sweet Home!

GAVIN IS HOME!!! He is doing great and we are so glad to have him here! While driving home with him, I felt such relief and happiness! I thought that I would be worried, but so far I'm not. Another blessing from God! We are so very thankful!

Yesterday was a CRAZY day getting prepared to have him come home again! We had a lot of help though! Thankyou so much Mom, Aunt Jennie, Bonnie and Sharon!!! We couldn't have done it without you! I felt so blessed yesterday when I pulled up to our house and saw all the cars in our driveway! It brought tears to my eyes seeing you all here to help us out! God has surely blessed us with you and so many!

I have to share a Nolan story while I'm on this topic. He told my mom and aunt to tell him when they were ready to leave. When they were getting ready to leave he brought them each a dollar from his bank to give to them for helping us! Isn't that sweet?! I was so proud of him and touched by this. They were too! He learned this from my mom, because whenever the boys help her out she gives them each some money to thank them. Those little eyes and brains sure do pick up a lot! I'm thankful they pick up the good stuff too!

Thanks for your continued prayers! We are so Thankful!

Love, Alicia and Family

No comments: