Friday, October 3, 2008

Famous!

Jacob and Nolan always say that Gavin is famous. They say this because so many people seem to know about him, have prayed for him and he has his 'own' blog! Well...our other boys are going to have their 5 minutes of fame as well!

My mom works for a t.v. station. The station does it's own local show that focuses on children and the area where we live. Last week the host of the show asked my mom if her grandchildren would be interested in doing a spot for this show. The boys said that they were interested and they did the filming for it this week. The show is supposed to air this weekend. If you live in the G.R. area, and want to check it out, here are the times that it should air:

The show is called "Maranda: Where you live."

Friday on WXSP (Channel 18) at 7:00 P.M.
Saturday on WOTV (Channel 4) at 7:30 A.M. and 7:30 P.M.
Saturday on WOOD (Channel 8) at 6:30 P.M.

Here are some pictures that I took while they were filming:






Pretty Cool Huh?!

4 comments:

Amy said...

SO cool! I'm so proud of my boys (er...nephews, whatever)! :o)

Are you going to tape it by any chance? I'm bummed to think I will miss out on seeing the V-Dub boys in action.

Have a great weekend! I love you all!

Annette Gysen said...

Very cool! We'll be tuning in!

Inspired said...

I want autographs next weekend!!!
xoxo
Julie

Tamara said...

That is so fun! What are they doing with the bags? It looks beautiful there wherever they are, the trees are so big! SO GREEN I LOVE IT! I hope they had fun! Hey if you have a copy of that show you were telling me about I would love to see it.