Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Gavin's Gang at the Buddy Walk




Here are more pictures of Gavin and his gang at the Buddy Walk. We want to thank all of you who came! We feel very blessed to have such a wonderful support team! Thanks again to all of you who donated to the Down syndrome Association of West Michigan! Your generosity is very much appreciated! There is just one more thing to say: We have WONDERFUL friends and family!!! THANK YOU!!!


"Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path." Psalm 119:105

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Alicia, just love it only I wish I could have been there with you! Love your T-shirts where'd you get them? We should make t-shirts and send them to each other and wear them on the same day with our preciouse little ones photos on them, we could make it a special thing we do each year to celebrate their lives!

Thinking of you! Did you get your stroller yet?????

Fill me in~ Miss you and praying for you!