Friday, October 31, 2008

Look what they've done with me now!

It's so hard being little! My family calls me goofy nicknames, they pick me up and take me wherever they want to go, and no one ever asks my opinion about anything--- even though I have a lot of good points to make! I just go along with all of it and try to be patient. But, now they've gone too far! Look at me!



They've put me in clothes to make me look like Charlie Brown! And!...................




They dressed me up to be a scarecrow! What's that thing on top of my head anyway?! Would someone please come over and rescue me?! Grandmas, get over here quick! They've lost their minds!

11 comments:

Annette Gysen said...

Love the Charlie Brown t-shirt! We were trying to convince Jonathan to be Charlie Brown. And what a darling scarecrow! But I don't think he's going to scare anybody/thing :).

Anxious AF said...

How adorable, I love the one of him looking at the hat on his head!!! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute costume! And I love the t-shirt too!

Happy Halloween! And Heart Hugs too!

catherine said...

You have the most beautiful family - congratulations!! just loved the costumes,,, tell Gavin that Peter sends him a big hug from Colorado - i'm typing one handed (not easy for me) and Peter is just smiling and laughing at the pictures. God bless - catherine

Princess Abigail said...

Gee Whizz Gavin, you look like you just walked off the set for the Wizard of Oz!!!

What a FABULOUS outfit!

In France, they would say you are 'tres chic et tres sophistique'.

Wow!

Cool dude!

My name is Sarah said...

Oh how cute. I love the Charlie Brown shirt. Cool.

Cathy said...

The cutest scarecrow and cutest charlie brown I have ever seen. These are precious pics. Thank you also for so faithfully visiting Annabel's blog.

Junior said...

Love the Scarecrow costume, so cute.

Anonymous said...

Gavin, you are just adorable! Hope you guys are well!
We think of you often! Love - the Proudfits

Amy said...

Ahhhh!! I can't stand the cuteness! And that shirt is genius. Hee!

Inspired said...

Oh my gosh.....Could he be any sweeter?!?! Oh what we do to our kids : ) I hope you and your boys enjoyed a great Halloween.
Love,
Julie