Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!

A fairytale Mother's Day:

Breakfast in bed., Children who get along all day long., A clean house., Everyone is healthy and happy., Lots of "Thanks Mom for all you do!"




My reality of a Mother's Day:

Awoke to Gavin crying, who had a HUGE dirty diaper explosion and needed serious cleaning up., No time for breakfast before church., The boys were arguing and acting goofy most of the day, as usual., Our bathroom sink was leaking and water was filling the cabinet below it., Gavin is getting sick and there were several injuries to our other boys as well!



And, You know what? I wouldn't know what to do with myself if it had gone any other way! :) Plus, I really wouldn't want it any other way! This is my life and I wouldn't change the 'job' that I have for ANY OTHER!


I LOVE MY BOYS!!!




Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful Mommas out there!!! I hope that you enjoyed your day!!

"For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well." Psalm 139:13-14

8 comments:

Lacey said...

Happy mothers day to another mommy of 4 crazy boys. Isn't life great? I hope you have a great day.

Hope said...

Happy Mothers Day!! It's just another day in paradise! What would we do without all this excitement? Give Gavin a big hug from Ava!

Anxious AF said...

Happy Mothers Day!!!!!!

Christy said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too! Thanks for stopping by and leaving such sweet comments on our blog. I hope things slow down a bit for you the rest of today and tonight. Sounds like you had a very full day.
Blessings,
Christy

Alicia said...

Whew, crazy busy day! So glad you found joy in it!!

Happy Mother's Day,

Alicia

Michelle said...

Good gracious...no rest for the weary, right??? Hope you had a great day!!

Annette Gysen said...

Happy belated mother's day, Alicia! I hope your day got a little calmer. You do your "job" so well!

Princess Abigail said...

You deserve a very special Mothers Day - your family is gorgeous!