Sunday, April 4, 2010

He Arose!

Low in the grave Christ lay
(From the Psalter Hymnal)


1. Low in the grave Christ lay
Jesus, my Savior;
waiting the coming day
Jesus, my Lord.


Refrain:

Up from the grave He arose,
with a mighty triumph o'er His foes.
He arose a victor from the dark domain,
and He lives forever with His saints to reign!
He arose! He arose! Hallelujah! Christ arose!


2. Vainly they watch His bed
Jesus, my Savior;
vainly they seal the dead
Jesus, my Lord. Refrain


3. Death cannot keep its prey
Jesus, my Savior;
He tore the bars away
Jesus, my Lord. Refrain



What a blessing to those who believe in Him!


"But God will redeem my soul from the power of the grave. For He shall receive me." Psalm 49:50

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please pray for a few of Gavin's sweet friends! They are spending this glorious day in the hospital and it makes Gavin and I sad to know that they are suffering at this time!

Alex had an accident and has a broken vertebrae. Pray that he heals quickly and that he will be able to continue to inspire us all with his ongoing accomplishments! Thinking of you Alex!

Mallorie is in the hospital and having unexplained seizures. Please pray that they can be controlled and that she can go home again very soon! Be warned: If you visit her blog, you may fall head over heals in love, like I have! Get well soon sweet Mallorie!

Ben is back in the hospital with a deflated lung. Please pray that his lungs will heal and that he can return home again very soon! Ben likes to spend lots of time in the hospital....so much, in fact, that he decided to spend his 8th birthday there! Go wish this sweet boy a speedy recovery and a happy birthday! Beware: You will fall hard for this sweet boy as well! Happy Birthday Ben! GET HOME SOON!

Thanks for your prayers!


"Evening and morning and at noon I will pray, and cry aloud, and He shall hear my voice." Psalm 55:17

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Easter to my new friend!! That's you.LOL

Keeping those little sweets in my prayers!

Becky said...

THANK YOU! How sweet of you to post about Ben and the others. Happy Easter to you! We are grateful this day for our dear blogging friends. Kiss Gavin for me. xoxo

Lacey said...

Happy Easter my dear friend!

Denise said...

Hello...I was just checking all my friend's blogs and it dawned on me that almost every blog I visited, I saw your comment just above mine. So I decided to pop over and say hello to you since it seems that we have SOOO many friends in common. I look forward to reading through your blog.