Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Cute and Loyal Puppy!



NO, not that one.....although he IS very handsome, and is probably better behaved than most of my children! :)

I'm refering to this one!



I've decided that Gavin is like a loyal and forgiving puppy.

Have you ever heard that "joke" or saying:

You can figure out who loves you more, and who is a better friend to you, by locking up your dog and your friend in a room together...and then come back a few hours later. Who do you think will be most happy to see you?.....I'm quite sure the dog would be happier and more forgiving than your friend would be!

This story pretty much sums up Gavin as well!

Gavin is very patient, doesn't ask for much of anything, he will lay around waiting for when you have some time for him, and he is ALWAYS happy to see you!

He is my sweet little puppy!



Gavin is the best!


"Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering; bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do." Colassians 3:12-13

8 comments:

Becky said...

Sweet post today. :)

Colleen said...

He's a very cute little puppy too! I know what you mean, Isaac his always happy to see me know matter what. We are very blessed to have these special ones!!

Norman & Trynitee Peat said...

You don't know me but I like to look into your blog here and there. Everytime I see pictures of your sweet Gavin I can't help but smile. He is the sweetest miracle I have ever seen. Not to mention you are an amazing mom. I'm smiling now as I post this:)

Lacey said...

So true, even Arina is forgiving in all that we've done to her lately! They don't know anything but love!

Unknown said...

And what a cute little puppy he is. What a true post. Our little ones are more patient, loving, and forgiving than any of us are on a given day. They just continue to teach us lesson after lesson.

Stephanie said...

We always refer to Em as our puppy but for other reasons!Like chewing on furniture...
i like you rendition better. Gavin has the best smile ever! he really is amazing!

Carole Doty said...

Gavin, you are the cutest little puppy ever, and that's saying a lot since my little Dillon is pretty special to your grandma. I love your smiles, your sweetness and just YOU precious boy! Hugs and kisses!!!

Grandma Doty

Heather said...

It amazes me how absolutely forgiving our little ones are,seeing all they have been through.They sure do teach us daily the valuable gift in forgiveness.Gavin is looking darling as ever.