Monday, April 9, 2007

Gavin is free! He just left, by helicopter. His brothers will be so jealous again! Last time they said "Lucky!" I just wanted to let you know he's headed 'home'! I'm taking off now. Pray for our safety! Thanks!

Also, just a note on visitors for Gavin. I know that a lot of people want to come see him, but we are asking that only our parents, siblings and grandparents come to visit for awhile. He has busy days and sometimes fussy ones. We want him to be able to concentrate on getting off those meds and home again. Plus, we are kept quite busy with Gavin's care too! Thanks for your consideration!

I meant to update you yesterday about former patients that I asked you to pray for. Last I heard M was doing well at home and glad to be there! Unfortunately, C passed away Saturday morning. His aunt called to let me know. Yesterday when I woke up I thought, "How wonderful for C to be able to spend Easter with Jesus!" I know it will be very hard for his mother. She spent every waking moment caring for him so WELL! Please continue to be in prayer for these families! Thankyou!

Well, I'm off! So long Ann Arbor! Have a great day!

Love, Alicia

No comments: