Saturday, July 18, 2009

Flying High

Yesterday Joel took a day of vacation and we took the boys on an outing. We went to the:



We had a great time and the boys LOVED it! Joel and I loved it too, because it was FREE! They have a special running through the summer. It's free to be admitted and you just have to pay $2 per ticket for the rides. There are about 8 rides/experiences and we told the boys that they could each pick 2 to go on. They had a blast!

If any of you live in the West Michigan area, you should try to go this summer. It is so fun and so worth it since it's free! Here are some pictures of our day.












They even had little planes that were Gavin's size! :)




Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!!!

"Oh, that I had wings like a dove! I would fly away and be at rest." Psalm 55:6
"As for me, I will call upon God, and the Lord shall save me." Psalm 55:16

5 comments:

Cammie Heflin said...

Cooper and Avery would LOVE that place! Maybe we need to head up north!

Lacey said...

Oh, Mondo would love that place. He loves airplanes. He really likes military planes, but any would do.

Unknown said...

Carly and I have been there! We went with her preschool class a year ago. It was very cool!

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Look at all those smiling faces! I'm glad you had a good time. :)

Amy said...

How fun! So glad you were able to get away and do something cool with the whole family. I have yet to go to the Air Zoo, but I love that stuff. The Air and Space Museum was one of my favorite Smithsonian visits in D.C.!

And HOW is Jake as tall - or taller?! - than you? When, pray tell, did that happen??? Makes me feel so old. Ha!