Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Well, you will be glad to know I am swimming again(although only treading, still swimming.) Thank God in your prayers tonight for our favorite nurse, Missy! She came and gave me a breath of fresh air when I didn't feel I could do it on my own! She listened, gave me more information and even said she'd give me some of Gavin's sedation medications if I end up needing them!(I asked!) So, I am feeling more at peace with the situation. There may be other options, such as medication, that could be attempted first if surgery isn't an option right now.

God always steps in when we need him! Today it was Missy, yesterday it was Nicole and everday it's you guys,who we know are praying for us and supporting us! We are so blessed!

Just wanted to let you know I'm feeling better! I'll be in touch later. THANKYOU!!!

Love, Alicia

No comments: